INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:
1. Click 'Tools'.
2. Select 'Options'.
3. Click on 'Delete Files' in the Temporary Internet Files section in the middle.
4. Check the 'Delete all offline content' box and click 'OK'.
5. Click 'OK' again.
1. Click 'Edit'
2. Select 'Preferences'
3. Click on the plus sign next to 'Advanced' on the bottom, left side.
4. Highlight 'Cache'.
5. Click 'Clear Memory Cache' and then 'OK'.
6. Click 'Clear Disk Cache' and then 'OK'.
7. Click 'OK'.
Send your FEEDBACK on our website or any of the services that we offer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homewerx, Inc. provides all information on this site as a courtesy only. While we have tried to ensure that the information being provided is complete, accurate and reliable, no warranties or guarantees are made to that effect. This site also contains links to other internet sites. Such links are not endorsements of any products, services, information, etc. offered on such sites. Any and all liability for incorrect information, defective products, offensive materials, electronic viruses, etc. obtained on this site or any of its links is hereby disclaimed by Homewerx, Inc.