INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:
1. Click 'Tools'.
2. Select 'Options'.
3. Click on 'Settings' in the Temporary Internet Files section in the middle.
4. Change the number of MB in "Amount of disk space to use' to 10 or more and click 'OK'.
5. Click 'OK' again.
Note: If you still receive the same error, you may try increasing it a couple of MB at a time until it allows you to download the file.
1. Click 'Edit'.
2. Select 'Preferences'.
3. Click on the plus sign next to 'Advanced' on the bottom, left side.
4. Highlight 'Cache'.
5. Change the number of KBytes in 'Memory Cache' to 10000.
6. Change the number of KBytes in 'Disk Cache' to 10000.
7. Click 'OK'.
Note: If you still receive the same error, you may try increasing it 2500 KBytes at a time until it allows you to download the file.
Send your FEEDBACK on our website or any of the services that we offer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homewerx, Inc. provides all information on this site as a courtesy only. While we have tried to ensure that the information being provided is complete, accurate and reliable, no warranties or guarantees are made to that effect. This site also contains links to other internet sites. Such links are not endorsements of any products, services, information, etc. offered on such sites. Any and all liability for incorrect information, defective products, offensive materials, electronic viruses, etc. obtained on this site or any of its links is hereby disclaimed by Homewerx, Inc.